- Employee Benefit Plan Evaluation, Design and Strategies
- Fully Insured and Self Funding
- Health Care Reform Strategies and Compliance
- Employee Education and Support
- Promote Employee engagement and Wellness Initiatives
- Assess Corporate Objectives and Oversee all Services and Support
- Insurance Carrier Underwriting Methodologies and Negotiations
- Coordination of WRAP document, SPD and 5500 preparation
- Review Utilization and Benchmark Data to Determine Plan costs and Effectiveness
- Implement Proven Savings Programs (Telemedicine, Rx Advocacy, etc.)
- Health & Life Insurance Licenses – doing business in more than 15 states
- National Association of Health Underwriters
PersonalMike has more than 24 years of experience in the insurance industry, beginning his tenure with Lang Financial Group in early 1993. He has extensive experience in all insurance lines that relate to group benefit plans and is directly involved in managing both fully insured and self-funded benefit plans of all sizes throughout the country.
Mike is a lifelong resident of Cincinnati. He graduated from Roger Bacon High School and the University of Cincinnati. Mike is the proud father of three children – Michael, Megan and Jacob – and currently resides in West Chester, Ohio, with his wife, Lisa.