CEO, Lang Financial Group
Since 1958, Stan has worked in the financial services industry. He began his successful career as an agent with New York Life and ultimately established Lang Financial Group, the premier provider of individual insurance and employee benefit plans. He is an expert in employee benefit plan design, qualified retirement plan design and estate planning. Today, Stan focuses on individual insurance planning and advises his clients on life, disability and long term care coverage and other financial matters.
Ohio State University School of Business B.A. Degree: Major in Economics and Insurance American College – Advance Studies Guest Speaker at the University of Cincinnati Business School on the Insurance Industry, Planning Seminars and Marketing Meetings.
Accolades and Appointments
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Past President of Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Past Vice President Ohio Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Round Table
Hall of Fame Recipient
Award presented to the Professional Life Underwriter judged outstanding on the basis of his contributions to the life insurance industry and the community.
Stan has been an enthusiastic volunteer for the Cincinnati Zoo, Habitat for Humanity, Talbert House for Women, Hamilton County Youth Conference, St. Francis Seraph Holiday Soup Kitchen, Over the Rhine Soup Kitchen and the Free Store Food Bank. He and his wife, Jackie, proudly call Cincinnati and Florida home and enjoy indulging their grandchildren.