- Account Services
- Employee education and support
- Marketing coordination
- Coordination and implementation of plan procedures
- Establish and carrying out departmental and organizational goals, policies and procedures
- Conducting research and gathering documentation in order to compile comprehensive reports
- 10 years of office support
- 2 years of administration and account assistance
- 1 year of investment administration and account assistance
- Associate’s Degree in Meeting and Event Planning | The University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Business Administration | The University of Cincinnati
- Health & Life Insurance Licenses – 2016
PersonalMichael Roehm joined Lang Financial Group full-time in 2013, but has been offering part-time office support for the last 10 years. Michael is just beginning his career and is very passionate about people and relationships, making him a great addition to Lang Financial Group.
Michael is a lifelong resident of Cincinnati, where he graduated from William Mason High school and then from the University of Cincinnati. He currently holds an Associate’s Degree in Meeting and Event Planning, a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Business Administration as well as his Life Insurance license and Accident & Health Insurance license.
At this time Michael resides in Lebanon, Ohio with his wife and his dogs, River and Boone. He loves to golf, camp, hike, fish and do all sorts of other outdoor activities with his family in his spare time.