AREAS OF FOCUS
- Employee Education and Support Through Employee Meetings, Online Resources and Personal Consultation
- Plan Design Consultation
- Health Care Reform Strategies and Compliance
- Development and Implementation of Funding Alternatives, i.e., Fully Insured, Self-Funded ASO, Level Funded ASO and HRA Integration
- Coordination of SPD, 5500 Preparation and WRAP Documents
- Implementation of Proven Savings Programs (Teledoc, RX Advocacy, etc.)
- Health and Life Insurance Licenses
- Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Registered Agent
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management)
Steve has more than 20 years of experience in the insurance industry as a carrier representative, Medicare sales rep and a broker. He began his career with Lang Financial in 2006. With his carrier background, he brings a wealth of knowledge on all benefit lines that relate to group benefit programs and he is directly involved with managing both fully insured and self-funded benefit plan of all group sizes.
Steve has lived in the Cincinnati area since second grade and graduated from Finneytown and the University of Cincinnati. He currently resides in the Mason area with his wife, Kim, and his son, Jackson. In his free time, Steve serves as the Treasurer of his local Home Owners Association.